Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fall Colors

PLAY

Collaborating Art Journals

I first met Shelly at Journalfest 2011. We registered for a couple of classes and
shared a table on the second day. Both of us have similar interests in Art
Journaling. Recently Shelly invited me to do a year long collaboration of our
journal pages sharing a weekly prompt.

Roben-Marie Smith and Samantha Kira Harding did a Creative Collaboration
called "Points of Two" in 2010. There have been several magazine articles about
"Points of Two" by Roben-Marie and Kira. You can check out their websites
here: 
 
Shelly Sazama and I at Journalfest, October 2011
 
Our promt this past week was "Fall Colors"
My background is colored tissue paper in fall colors. I added some
collage and stencils to show the things I think about during the
season.

Check out Shelly's page here: 

1 comment:

  1. You both look so sweet! I hope you have a blast with the project! :)

    ReplyDelete